- Wash the pork belly and pat dry. cut few slits on the meat side.
- Mix the marinate and rub on the meat side.
- Turn over the skin side and rub with salt.
- Place pork belly on a tray with skin side up. s. ready to serve.
- Chill in the fridge without cover.
- Take out to rub with vinegar twice daily and leave to dry in the fridge until skin become very hard (5 days) preheat spacewok oven at 60 C.
- Place belly on wire rack and bake for 1 hour. Then turn to 250C and bake for another 30 min
You may also like