This recipe is best with
- 85g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 40g sugar
- 95g all purpose flour
- Brioche Dough:
- 210g bread flour
- 5g salt
- 25g sugar
- 7g honey
- 5g instant yeast powder
- 125g whole egg Grade A
- 35g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, mix soft butter, sugar and flour together until become a dough.
- Roll down the dough at 2.5mm thick between 2 parchment papers.
- Keep in the freezer to hard.(about 30 minutes)
- In a mixing bowl with dough hook attachment, put in flour, sugar, honey, yeast and eggs together and mix until form a dough.
- Add in salt and mix until gluten form.(do know when the gluten is form, take some dough to pull gently, if the dough can pull longer without breaking, it mean the gluten is form)
- Last, add in butter and mix until you get a smooth and glossy dough.
- Let the brioche dough to rest in room temperature 50 minutes.
- Divide dough into each 30g , shape back into a ball and then put in 2.5 inches diameter and 1 inches high in brioche liner.
- Put in proofer 27 °C, 80 % humidity for 50 minutes or until double size.
- Cut the crust with round cutter size as same diameter as the brioche liner, then place on top of brioche.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 °C for about 20 - 25 minutes.