- 200g tinned corned beef, cut into slices and mashed lightly
- 2 big onions, cut into big cubes
- 2 potatoes, cut into wedges and parboiled
- 2 tbsp Maggi sambal tumis paste
- 1 tsp Maggi beef stock granules
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup tamarind juice
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- Heat wok with oil. Saute big onions till soft. Add in curry leaves and stir well till aromatic.
- Add in sambal tumis paste and tamarind juice. Stir fry well then add in corned beef, beef granules and sugar. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add the potato wedges and simmer till gravy is thick. Serve with deep fried mantou (ready-made mantou buns).