- Marinate chicken with (A) for 10-20 minutes. Heat oil in a wok and fry chicken for 5-10 minutes.
- Dish out and set aside. With the remaining oil fry onions, lemon grass and curry leaves for 1-2 minutes. Add ground spices (B) and fry until fragrant and oil rises.
- Add the pre-fried chicken and cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent the chicken from getting burnt.
- Cook until chicken is tender. Add seasoning to taste.
- Dish out and serve with hot plain rice, bread, capati or roti jala.
You may also like