- [To make Snow Skin: ]Mix well water and shortening. Add icing sugar and flour and knead into a dough.
- [To make custard filling: ]Mix well sugar with butter. Add whole eggs one by one until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add ingredients A and mix well.
- Pour in condensed milk and coconut milk. Boil the mixture slowly for 45 minutes or until it binds properly.
- Blend egg yolks until the paste is smooth.
- Roll 70g of snow skin till thin. Fold in 112g of custard filling and place it in the mooncake mould. Knock out the mooncake.
You may also like