- Wash the cuttlefish. With a sharp knife at a slant, make shallow criss-cross cuts on the inside surface of the cuttlefish.
- The cuttlefish will curl with an attractive pattern when cooked.
- Cut the cuttlefish into pieces and blanch in boiling water for about a minute then drain and leave aside
- Heat oil in a wok and fry dried chillies for a few seconds. Dish out leaving the oil in the wok.
- Heat up oil again, lightly brown the garlic and ginger.
- Put in sauce ingredients. Stir-fry briskly for a minute and allow to boil until sauce thickens.
- Put in the cuttlefish and add onion and spring onion.
- Stir-fry over high heat until well combined.
You may also like