- In a medium bowl combine ingredients (A) into a smooth batter then tip in the pumpkin. Mix well to coat the pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok until hot enough. Deep-fry pumpkin until crisp and golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Combine all sauce ingredients (B) in a bowl and stir till smooth. Leave aside.
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a clean wok and fry onion until it starts to brown around the edges. Add ginger, bird´s eye chilli and capsicum.
- Stir in the prepared sauce mixture. When sauce comes to a boil and starts to thicken, put in the fried pumpkin, stirring quickly to mix the sauce. Sprinkle with red chilli and coriander.
- Dish put and serve immediately.
You may also like