Ingredients is not available.
- Saute mushrooms and chicken in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add prawns, water-chestnuts and mix in seasoning. Stir-fry well to combine until chicken meat is cooked. Add thickening to mixture.
- Dish out and add chopped spring onion. Set aside to cool.
- Trim off sides from the slices of bread. Cut into triangular pieces. Put 11½ tablespoons filling onto a triangular slice of bread. Top with another triangular slice and press together lightly.
- Press the edges of the bread together to seal in the filling. Brush lightly with a little flour paste. Dip the sides in beaten egg and coat with sesame seeds. Deep-fry the bread puffs until lightly golden.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper towels and serve with chilli wasabe mayo sauce.