- Combine fish paste, prawns and seasoning in a big bowl. Stir in carrot, spring onion and red chilli to blend.
- Cut the bean curd sheet into 13x 8cm pieces. Cut nori sheet into 12x6cm pieces.
- Spread some filling on the bean curd sheet. Place a piece of nori sheet on top.
- Spread with another thin layer of filling on the nori. Wrap up into a roll and twist both the ends.
- Deep-fry in hot oil until crispy and golden. Drain and cut into slices at a slant. Serve with dipping sauce.
You may also like