- Soften noodles in boiling water, then rinse with running tap water. Drain well.
- Place noodles on a serving plate. Add ingredients (A) and toss well to blend evenly.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in wok and add ginger wine. Saute mushrooms and cabbage, then add chicken and stir-fry.
- Add stock and seasoning ingredients and bring to a boil. Add just enough thickening. Turn off the fire and add the egg, just to poach it, then add crabmeat. (The egg gives texture to the gravy.)
- Pour gravy over the noodles. Garnish and serve with sliced red chillies and a sprinkling of spring onion curls. Add a dash of chinese black vinegar (chit choe) for flavour.
You may also like