- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Then stir in brown sugar, egg, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix till smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients into the mixture and mix well.
- Add walnut and chocolate chips and mix. Then scoop with a teaspoon and drop two inches apart onto a greased tray.
- Bake for 180 degrees Celcius for 10minutes. Cool for about 1 minute before removing to a wire rack.
- Note: Once cool, keep cookies in an air tight container. It will last up to three months.
You may also like