- 300g red seedless watermelon
- 300g yellow watermelon
- 1 slice honeydew melon
- 1 tin longans
- ½ cup strawberries
- Mix and stir until sugar dissolves
- 2-3 limes, squeezed for juice
- 1-2 tbsp castor sugar
- Cut the melon slices with any fancy-shaped cutter, or scoop into balls with a melon scoop.
- Chill the melon well. Drain the longans well and chill before use. Hull the strawberries.
- Scoop the melons, longans and strawberries into serving glasses. Pour lime syrup over and serve immediately.