- Place eggs in a pot with about 4 cups of water. Boil the eggs until hard and leave to cool. Peel the shells onced cooled.
- Heat the oil in a wok or in another pot on a medium heat. Add in the ginger, garlic & onion and sauteed until soft and fragrant.
- Then add the turmeric and chili (as well as cumin). Cook for about a minute.
- Add in the water and simmer, covered until the gravy becomes thick.
- Add in the salt, stir and then add in the eggs (along with cinnamon and bay leaf), stir for 5 minutes then serve.
You may also like