- 14 slices plain white bread, buttered
- 2 hard boiled eggs, thinly sliced
- Half a can of tuna in oil, drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- Dash of pepper
- 2 bird chillies (cilipadi), seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tbsp finely chopped carrot
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add tuna, chilli padi, cucumber and carrot. Mix well. Sandwich the egg slices and tuna filling between the bread slices.
- Lightly press the sandwiches together. Arrange in a container and chill the sandwiches. Trim sides of bread slices and cut into triangles before serving.