- 250g self-raising flour, sifted
- 70g soft brown sugar
- 90ml honey
- 165g canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100g raisins
- 100g grated carrot
- Grease, line and grease a 17cm square cake pan. Preheat oven at 160°C.
- Place sifted flour into a mixing bowl and stir in sugar to mix.
- Add honey, canola oil and essence. Using a hand-held whisk, mix the ingredients well until the mixture is smooth.
- Add carrot and raisins. Stir into the batter.
- Transfer batter to the prepared cake pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.