- 1 large eggplant
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (75g) packaged breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- Place whole eggplant on oven tray. Bake for about an hour or until soft. Remove eggplant from oven. Cool slightly.
- Skin eggplant and chop roughly. Combine eggplant with remaining ingredients in food processor. Process until smooth. Refrigerate mixture for several hours or overnight.
- You can serve this dip with crackers or bread.