- 100g glutinous rice flour
- 150ml water
- 200g sweet red bean paste (available at confectionery shops)
- 1/2 tsp white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 pieces of 7" x 10" (17.8cm x 2.5cm) plastic sheets
- Mix and stir glutinous rice flour and water evenly. Pour it on a pre-oiled plate and steam for 10 minutes.
- Spread about 1 tsp oil evenly over each plastic sheet.
- Pour cooked glutinous rice on plastic sheets, flatten it and remove the plastic.
- Spread red bean paste on plastic sheets, flatten it and remove the plastic.
- Place the bean paste sheet on top of the cooked glutinous rice and roll up. Chill the roll.
- When serving, cut into small pieces and top with sesame seed.