- Sieve flour and baking powder twice.
- Add butter and rub-in with a paddle on slow speed for 1 - 2 minutes until a coarse crumble.
- Dissolve salt and sugar in milk and eggs. Add over 30 seconds on slow speed and scrape down.
- Add raisins and mix for a further 30 seconds on slow speed.
- Scrape out on a floured bench, and rest dough for 10 minutes.
- Roll out to 2 cm thick using 2cm guide sticks.
- Cut out individual scones using a floured 5 cm round or square cutter. Place on a tray and rest dough for 15 minutes.
- Bake on double tray at 220ºC - 230ºC for 15 - 18 minutes.
You may also like