This recipe is best with
- 130g butter
- 60g icing sugar
- 160g all-purpose flour
- 30g corn flour
- 20g tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 20g ground almond
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Chocolate topping and sprinkles for decoration
- Beat sugar and butter till fluffy.
- Sift all the flours together with baking powder. Add this mixture and the ground almond to the creamed sugar and butter. Mix until it forms a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut out cookies using an ice-cream cookie cutter.
- Arrange the cookies on a baking tray. Glaze the cookies with the egg yolk.
- Bake at 150°C for 25 minutes or until they are cooked.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and let the cookies cool.
- Dip the cookies in chocolate and add the sprinkles or decorate as desired.