- Barramundi: Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes. Coat the fish with olive oil, salt and pepper. Then place it in the skillet and increase heat to high, pan-sear for 3 minutes.
- Put in a 160 degrees Celcius oven for 6 minutes. Then remove from oven.
- Braised endive: Wash endive and cut into four.
- Put in the vacuum pack together with butter, honey, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Steam it in the combi oven and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from vacuum pack & pour into a pan.
- Heat the pan over medium heat, and pan sear endive till golden brown.
- Cauliflower puree: Wash cauliflower, cut into small pieces and put into a medium sauce pot.
- Put in cream, salt, pepper and cook for 30 minutes till cauliflower is very soft.
- Lastly, put into a food processor and blend it until it becomes a puree.
- Eggplant relish: Heat oil in skillet over medium heat, add onions, salt and pepper till soft.
- Add tomato, eggplant and cook until it is very soft. Add vinegar, caper, sugar and cook over medium low heat until brown.
- Remove from fire and season with salt and pepper to taste. Then serve.
- Shellfish sauce: Heat stock pot and put olive oil, garlic, thyme, butter to sautee.
- Put fish stock and cream together - bring it to boil.
- Put salt pepper to taste.
You may also like