- Put eggs, ovalette, sugar and water in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Sift in flour and baking powder to mix. Divide into 2 portions. Leave one portion plain. Divide the other portion in half. Add pink colouring to one portion and yellow to the other.
- Line muffin cups with paper cases. Pour in a tablespoon of plain batter followed by a tablespoon each of the coloured batter.
- Use a satay stick to swirl the batter into a marble like design.
- Steam the kuih on high heat for 15 minutes.
You may also like