- Drop the fettuccine into the boiling water and cook according to package instructions, about 6 to 9 minutes or until tender but still firm to the bite.
- While the pasta cooks, melt 50% butter and olive oil in the frying pan.
- Sautee black and white button mushrooms plus shitake mushrooms in high heat.
- Put in chopped garlic and fry all the ingredients together.
- Add the mini sausages, chopped parsley and thyme, cream milk.
- Add salt and pepper, chicken stock and grated parmesan cheese. If the cream is too thick, add some water. Stir completely.
- Lastly, add remaining butter.
You may also like