- Season fish head pieces with salt, then coat with corn flour or tapioca flour. Deep-fry in hot oil till golden brown and crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and sesame oil until hot. Saute garlic and ginger till fragrant. Add water or stock and bring to a boil.
- Add seasoning, beehoon, mushroom and fish head pieces. Simmer for five to six minutes, then add milk. Bring to a quick boil.
- Dish out into individual bowls and serve immediately with garnishing.
- This is a popular hawker´s dish in Kuala Lumpur and people just love the soup with a dash of milk.
You may also like