- 500gm boned tuna cut into 4 fillets
- 100gm seafood rempah
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sprigs of lemon basil
- Daun salam (local bay leaf)
- Banana leaves cut in 15cm squares
- Season the fish fillets with the rempah and leave to marinade for an hour.
- Place each piece of fish on a banana leaf.
- Garnish the top of each fillet with one or two sprigs of lemon basil and a salam leaf.
- Parcel the fish with the banana leaves.
- Steam the parcels for 10mins.
- Grill the parcels a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh lime. Serve.