- Clean the crabs and cut in half, then lightly crack the claws.
- Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in a wok and lightly brown shallots, garlic and ginger. Add dried prawns and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add the crabs and stir-fry for a while. Add curry leaves, black pepper seasoning sauce, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Toss and fry for a while. Sprinkle in a little water then cover the wok and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the cover and stir-fry the crabs well until cooked through. Toss and add chopped spring onion.
- Dish out and serve.
You may also like