- 300g dory fish
- 3 green apples
- 1 big white onion
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp evaporated milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- Skin the apples and onion and cut them into wedges.
- Heat oil, stir-fry onion, add ground coriander, ground cumin, chilli flakes and turmeric. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Pour water and milk. Stir until the spices are mixed ll. Let the gravy boil for 5 minutes.
- Once the gravy starts to boil, add in fish and apples. Let it simmer for 8 minutes.
- Remove from fire and serve with hot white rice.
- Note: You can substitute apples with green grapes. Don't over fry the spices, it will taste bitter.