- For Potato salad and salad dressing, mix all the salad dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix the potatoes, cauliflower, radish and sugarsnap peas together.
- Toss the vegetables and the sauce together. Keep the salad in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Perch fillets: Locate the pin bones by running your fingertips over the fillet. Use the tweezers to pull the bones out.
- Season the fillets with salt and white pepper.
- Coat the fillets with the egg, followed by the breadcrumbs.
- In a pan, melt some butter, then add the fillets and pan-fry till they become golden brown.
- Drain the fillets on a paper towel to remove the excess oil from the fillets and ensure it stays crispy.
- Serve the crispy white fish fillets with the summer potato salad.
- Garnish the dish with salmon egg roe.
You may also like