- 3 large mud crabs
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp Marmite
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Maggi seasoning
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 150ml water
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- Cut crabs into half, rinse and drain. Toss in cornflour and mix well. Deep-fry crab pieces in hot oil for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Dish out.
- Leave 2 tablespoons of oil in the wok. Add sauce mixture and bring to the boil.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved and sauce is slightly thick.
- Add crab pieces and stir to mix until crab pieces are coated with the sauce and the gravy is almost dry.
- Dish up and sprinkle some chopped spring onion over.