This recipe for Spicy Salmon is a perfect addition for your dinner spread. Try it now!
- 300g salmon fillet, sliced
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ginger juice
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp abalone sauce
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 thin slices young ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 stalks coriander, cut into 4cm lengths
- 4 dried chillies, cut into halves
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Season salmon with marinade for 10–15 minutes.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a wok.
- Lightly fry ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Put in dried chillies and salmon slices.
- Toss briefly for 3–4 minutes or until just cooked.
- Add in spring onion, coriander and sliced red chilli to mix.