This recipe is best with
- 2 medium ears sweetcorn in husks
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- Carefully peel back the corn husks to within 1 cm of the base, and remove the silk. Split the corn down the middle into halves and cut again into shorter lengths. Place in a deep bowl of cold water and soak for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Combine the honey with salt and pepper.
- Brush the honey mixture on the sweet corn. Place the corn on a baking tray lined with aluminium foil.
- Grill on the top deck of the oven for five to six minutes. Remove the tray, and add a dollop of butter mixture on each corn segment.
- Continue to grill for another five to six minutes.
- Remove, and serve immediately.