- Prepare the Sponge and ferment for 3 hours at room temperature (27°C).
- In an electric mixer, using a dough hook at slow speed blend all the dry ingredients together for 1 minute.
- Add water, dried tomatoes and Sponge on slow speed for 2 minutes. Mix on medium speed for 5 minutes and add olive oil. Mix for another 10 minutes on medium speed until dough is fully developed.
- Place dough on floured bench and cover with a plastic sheet for 10 minutes. Divide dough into six pieces, each 190g.
- Roll out the dough to 6mm thick and place in a tray.
- Proof dough for 30 minutes and make shallow indentations all over dough with your fingertips, then brush with olive oil, letting it pool in indentations.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes at 220°C Once baked, brush with olive oil.
You may also like