- Cut chicken breast into thin slices. Marinate with seasoning (A).
- Combine batter ingredients (B) until smooth. Add marinated chicken and stir to mix.
- Heat wok with enough oil. Drop the chicken pieces into hot oil. Deep-fry until crispy and golden. Dish out and leave aside.
- Melt butter and add in oil. Fry curry leaves and cili padi until fragrant.
- Add salted egg yolk. Fry until bubbly. Pour in evaporated milk and bring to a slow boil.
- Add sauce (C) and return pre-fried chicken pieces. Fry until sauce is reduced and dry. Dish out and add a dash of black pepper.
You may also like