- Marinade the beef with Lea & Perrins sauce, HP sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and the Chinese wine.
- Heat a non-stick pan, drizzle with one tablespoon oil and pan fry the beef slices. Set aside.
- Heat up one tablespoon of oil in a wok and stir fry the beef bacon, dried scallops, dried shrimps, cili padi, red chillies, ginger, onions, celery and asparagus until fragrant.
- Add the black pepper and salt and mix well. Then add pan fried beef slices.
- Pour in the beef stock and cook for a few minutes until the beef absorbs some sauce. The sauce should be reduced and fragrant.
- Toss the mixture in the wok. Dish out on a platter and garnish with Chinese celery. Serve hot with steamed white rice.
You may also like