- Marinate chicken meat with seasoning (A). Add tapioca flour and oil just before deep-frying.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the seasoned meat and deep-fry until lightly golden. Dish out and drain the meat on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Deep-fry the dried chillies until they turn crispy. Dish out and leave aside.
- Heat sesame oil, fry chopped garlic and cili padi until fragrant. Splash in a bit of Shao Hsing Hua Tiau wine followed by sauce (B).
- Put back chicken cubes and dried chillies. Toss and fry briefly for a while. Dish out and serve at once.
You may also like