- Rinse the noodles and drain well. Heat oil and lard in a wok. Add chopped garlic and fry until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Combine pork, pork liver and seasoning (A), and set aside for a while.
- Briskly stir-fry marinated pork, pork liver and prawns. Pour in chicken stock and add the sauce ingredients.
- Put in the noodles, cover and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and cuttlefish. Toss and fry until gravy is reduced.
- Add pre-fried lard cubes. Give it all a quick stir. Dish out and serve immediately.
You may also like