- Combine spices in a food processor. Blend to a fine paste.
- Remove and add in the egg. Stir in minced fish and prawns to mix. Add kadok leaves and kaffir lime leaves.
- Adjust with salt, pepper and sugar to taste. Mix in rice flour.
- Place beancurd skin on a tabletop. Spread the combined fish paste mixture on the beancurd skin.
- Roll up tightly to resemble a popiah roll. Using a sharp knife, cut the otak-otak roll into 5cm-thick slices.
- Hold on to the cut slices firmly and slowly place into medium-hot oil.
- Deep-fry until golden brown. Dish out and serve at once.
You may also like