- Blend spice (A) into a fine paste in a food processor.
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté curry leaves, dried chillies and bird´s eye chillies until fragrant. Dish out and put aside.
- Mix meat and fish curry powder with a little water until it becomes a thick paste.
- Add spice (A) paste and curry powder paste into hot oil and fry until fragrant.
- Put in crabs, seasoning (B) and onion. Stir in crabs, then pour in water. Cover the wok and cook for eight to 10 minutes.
- Once crabs are cooked through, return fried curry leaves, dried chillies and bird´s eye chillies and mix well.
You may also like