- In a deep bowl or dish, add squid, onions, ginger, garlic, spice powders, flour, curry leaves, lemon juice, yogurt and salt.
- Mix them throughly till the squid is well coated and let it marinate for at least 1 hour or more if possible.
- Heat oil and empty flour onto a tray and lightly dredge the squid lightly taking care not to overcoat the squid.
- Drop the squid into the oil and fry them till crispy. Fry only a few at a time to cook evenly.
- Garnish and serve them hot.
- Note: You can also opt not to dredge the squid in flour and fry them immediately after marinating them.
You may also like