- 200g sushi rice (mix cooked sticky Japanese rice with vinegar, salt and sugar)
- 1 1/2 piece whole nori sheets
- 40g crabstick
- 20g cucumber (sliced)
- 40g scrambled egg roll
- 20g pickled radish (takuan)
- sesame seeds
- 30g cooked prawn
- Place one nori sheet on bamboo mat for making sushi.
- Spread cooked rice over three-quarters of the nori sheet. Place a half piece of nori sheet at the centre of the rice and arrange the ingredients on it.
- Roll firmly from bottom to top.
- Trim off the edges. Divide it proportionately.