This recipe is best with
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 2 tbsp finely chopped carrots
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp ready fried crispy garlic chips
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Salt and sugar to taste
- A dash of ground black pepper
- Heat oil and butter in a wok and fry chopped carrots for 1-2 minutes. Push aside and add in beaten egg, scramble until cooked.
- Stir in rice and add salt and sugar to taste. Fry till all the ingredients are well combined. Add in the fried garlic crisps and add a dash of ground black pepper to taste. Dish out and serve immediately.