- In a hot pan, add the olive oil spread and sliced garlic, sauté until garlic is crispy on the edges.
- Add the onions and sauté until soft.
- Add the spices - cinnamon sticks, cloves, star anise, cardamom and stir until fragrant.
- When fragrant, add in Quaker Oats for Rice and Rice, and stir until well combined.
- Pour the rice mixture into the rice cooker.
- Add 5 cups water, stir and add salt to taste. Cook as normal.
- When half cooked, sprinkle the cashew nuts and green peas on top of the rice.
- Once done, give the rice a stir to combine all ingredients and serve.
You may also like