- Prepare the Sponge and ferment for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add all the dry ingredients except butter, walnuts and raisins into the mixing bowl.
- Add water, sponge, honey and mix on slow speed for 1 minute and medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Add butter and continue on medium speed for 5 - 8 minutes until dough is fully developed. Mix in walnuts and raisins on slow speed for 30 seconds.
- Scale four pieces at 350g each.
- Mould round and rest dough for 10 minutes.
- Sheet out and fold into three. Roll out again and mould downwards into a cylindrical shape.
- Wet the surface of the dough and dip into a tray of multigrain.
- Place into small tins and proof for 45 minutes until dough is 1cm above the tin.
- Bake at 200°C for about 25 minutes.
You may also like