- 100g mature ginger, skinned
- 50ml water
- 200ml fresh milk
- 55g rock sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine ginger and water in a food processor. Blend then strain the mixture for juice.
- Heat milk and rock sugar over low heat until the milk is hot. Remove saucepan from the heat and stir until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a jug and strain the mixture into 4 small serving bowls. Steam over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve the pudding immediately.