- Grease a 9x3in loaf pan and line with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the first seven ingredients and sift the flour mixture. Then, mix in walnut and ginger. Keep aside.
- In a saucepan, stir butter and golden syrup over low heat until the butter has melted butter. Remove from heat. Then add in sugar, milk and egg. Stir well.
- Stir in flour. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake at 170 degrees Celcius for one hour or until it is cooked. Leave it in the pan for 15mins and then remove from pan. Let it cool on the wire rack before serving.
You may also like