Grandma’s Chicken Sambal
By NATASYA SHAN
About this Recipe
Learn how to make Grandma’s chicken Sambal with Natasya Shan, a self taught chef that aced the MasterChef Australia.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Natasya Shan.
- 1kg chickenskin removed (you can use breast or whole chicken, whichever you prefer)
- 1stalk lemongrassbottom third only – smashed with the back of a knife
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1/4tsp chicken stock powder
- 1/4tsp sugar
- saltto taste
- freshly squeezed lime juiceto taste
- coriander leaves and thinly sliced red chillito garnish
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter