- Biscuit Base: Combine all the crushed ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir in melted chocolate & butter into the dry items & mix well.
- Press the biscuit base into a greased 23-cm spring form pan, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Green Tea Cream Cheese Filling: Beat cream cheese and icing sugar till smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatine on cold water; allow it to stand for 5 minutes. Then double boil the gelatine until it is dissolved. Keep it covered until ready to use.
- Whisk cream and vanilla until soft peak.
- Stir in green tea powder into warm cream, mix well till it forms a green tea paste.
- Add in a few drops of green tea flavouring / colouring. (Optional)
- Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture, add in green tea paste and stir in melted gelatine lastly.
- Red Bean Filling: Combine red bean with water and cook until the beans are soft.
- Drain off the water.
- Add sugar and cook until boils and set aside to cool.
- Assembling of Green Tea and Red Bean Cheese Cake: Pour 1/3 of green tea cream cheese filling on biscuit base.
- Spread a layer of red bean filling onto the green tea filling.
- Fill up the remaining 1/2 pan with green tea filling on top of the red bean.
- Spread another layer of red bean and cover the remaining green tea to fill up the cake pan.
You may also like