Green Tea Mooncake Biscuit
By DEBBIE TEOH
Green tea and mooncake? Yes please! Pop a few of these green tea mooncake biscuits on a plate for tea and you’re good to go.
This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Nyonya Pickles (Acar Nyonya)
- Bangi Golf Resort Iftar Sesama with the underprivileged
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter