- First, cut the chicken breast open (half).
- Mix lemon juice, herbs, honey, salt, pepper, and lastly olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and let it marinate for at least two hours. It's better if it's marinated longer.
- Heat a non-stick pan for at least a minute. This will make the top of the chicken nice and brown.
- Let the top side cook for at least three minutes on medium heat, then flip it over and allow to cook until it's done (be careful not to overcook it or the chicken will dry out).
You may also like