THE Merdeka Day weekend is long and if you are planning to have family and friends over, why not throw a barbecue party? You definitely want the food to be cooked to perfection! Here’s a recipe for grilled eggplant with tahini and yogurt to add to your dinner spread.
If you are not sure what to barbecue and how to start one, here are some helpful grilling tools, tips and recipes. Click here to read more.
- 1 large round aubergine (or 2 long aubergines)
- 1 small Japanese cucumber (diced)
- 1 tomato (seeded and diced)
- 1 medium-sized onion (diced)
- 1 stalk flat leave parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Grill/roast aubergine (leave the skin on) for 15 minutes.
- Then remove the skin and slice it. Then place it on a serving plate.
- Mix the diced vegetables in a bowl and season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread the tahini on top of the aubergine and place the mixed vegetables on top.
- Spread the yogurt before serving. Season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.