- Combine water, sugar, agar-agar powder, salt and pandan leaves in a saucepan. Boil for 1015 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in coconut milk and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour into a wet tray and leave aside to set. Use any patterned cutter to stamp out the jelly and remove the stamped out pattern, leaving a hollow behind.
- In another saucepan boil agar-agar powder, water, sugar, gula Melaka and salt. When all sugars have dissolved cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into another saucepan. Combine beaten egg mixture and coconut milk in a measuring jug.
- Pour the coconut and egg mixture in a very slow stream into the boiling hot agar-agar mixture. Use a fork to pull the eggs slowly into strands then pour over the white layer.
- Leave aside to cool and set then refrigerate until firm and well chilled. Cut into individual slices and serve.
You may also like